Updated 25/09/2020 17:00 BST
Extended Production Times On Some Product Lines
Please note that due to social distancing measures in our production facilities, there is a lead time of up to 10 working days on products that start with the following codes.
WDC, PPR, ST, FP, MP, PFC.
iPosters Coronavirus COVID-19 Statement
We have taken a number of steps, as advised by HM Government, to reduce the chances of transmitting Coronavirus COVID-19 to staff, visitors, delivery partners and our customers.
iPosters continue to follow government advice including, but not restricted to social distancing. Advice from the government made it clear from the outset that for our "online only" business to continue trading is justified and does not put our staff, partners or customers at any increased risk from COVID-19.
Although we face huge challenges and concern for our families, friends and livelihoods as everyone does, we remain open for business at the present time. Please help support your local & independent businesses.
Take care, stay safe & well.
POP-Culture.biz Limited t/a iPosters
Our COVID-19 timeline is below.
- Extended production times on some made to order products - 25/09/20
- Erection of an outside secure & covered goods in & out area - 25/03/20
- Staff working a split shift pattern when possible - 25/03/20
- Staff Social distancing - 17/03/20
- The prominent display of official NHS Coronavirus information posters - 16/03/20
- Daily disinfecting frequently touched hard surfaces such as door handles & switches - 14/03/20
- Making suitable PPE & hygiene products available to staff - 14/03/20
- Restricting warehouse and office access to key staff only - 14/03/20
Please note the following information from Royal Mail.
“Public Health England (PHE) has advised that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus. From experience with other coronaviruses, we know that these types of viruses don’t survive long on objects, such as letters or parcels. This complements the highly publicised guidance from PHE for people to wash their hands more often than usual using soap and hot water.”
Trusted Coronavirus Information links
World Health Organization