Updated 11/06/2020 16:15 BST
iPosters Coronavirus COVID-19 Statement
We have taken a number of steps, as advised by HM Government, to reduce the chances of transmitting Coronavirus COVID-19 to staff, visitors, delivery partners and our customers.
iPosters continue to follow government advice including, but not restricted to social distancing. Advice from the government made it clear that for our "online only" business to continue trading is justified and does not put our staff, partners or customers at any increased risk from COVID-19.
Although we face huge challenges and concern for our families, friends and livelihoods as everyone does, we remain open for business at the present time. Please help support your local & independent businesses.
Our COVID-19 timeline is below.
- Extended delivery delays have been noted in the following countries. Australia & France - 29/04/20
- All of our suppliers are now open and our carriers continue to deliver and collect - 08/04/20
- Deliveries to the following countries are now suspended. New Zealand, Russia & South Africa - 06/04/20
- Erection of a temporary secure & covered goods in & out area - 25/03/20
- Staff working a split shift pattern when possible - 25/03/20
- Staff Social distancing - 17/03/20
- The prominent display of official NHS Coronavirus information posters - 16/03/20
- Daily disinfecting frequently touched hard surfaces such as door handles & switches - 14/03/20
- Making suitable PPE & hygiene products available to staff - 14/03/20
- Requiring our delivery partners to leave deliveries in & collect from an outside secure cage - 14/03/20
- Restricting warehouse and office access to key staff only - 14/03/20
Please note the following information from Royal Mail.
“Public Health England (PHE) has advised that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus. From experience with other coronaviruses, we know that these types of viruses don’t survive long on objects, such as letters or parcels. This complements the highly publicised guidance from PHE for people to wash their hands more often than usual using soap and hot water.”
Trusted Coronavirus Information links
World Health Organization
iPosters temporary goods in/out area.
Take care, stay safe & well.
POP-Culture.biz Limited t/a iPosters